Thursday, September 8, 2011

tom

tom pavia::I am currently the head wrestling coach at polytech hs in woodside, de.
We currently have 4 kids ranked in the top 4 of the state with all of them being members of the prestigious team delaware which competes at the national level in fargo, nd; florida disney duals and new orleans aau nationals.
My coaching experience is vast and includes freestyle and grecoroman as well.
As a head wrestling coach in maryland we produced 7 state finalists in 3 years, 1 high school allamerican and a state dual meet championship.
Our teams were conference champions, regional champions and state dual meet finalists.
My weight class had one of long islands best ever wrestlers in pete yozzo.
I was an aau national champion in freestyle and 3rd in grecoroman in 1994.
I have a passion for the sport of wrestling and impacting young people that continues to burn brightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment