Wednesday, September 14, 2011

7 jeans plus size::Please read before bidding 7 jeans plus size

7 jeans plus size 7 jeans plus size::Please read before bidding!
Shipping and handling will be: 5.
I ship twice a week only, so please bid accordingly.
Please allow for up to 3 days of handling time.
I only ship to confirmed addresses!
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please contact me for information regarding combined shipping.
I only ship to the usa at this time.
The majority of the items i sell are in used condition unless otherwise stated in listing.
I do not always know the original origins of these items.
I do my best to describe them to the best of my knowledge.
If you have any questions regarding an item i have listed, ask all questions before you bid.
If there are any major imperfections on an item, i will clearly state this in the listing.
I will also include pictures of the defects.
I will notate any rips, tears, holes, and stains that are visual to my eye.
I do my best to ensure that items are free of said damages.
And smokers in this home.
If this is an issue, then this is not the item for you.
All sales are final.
Please be sure to ask all questions you have in regard to measurements, style, size, color and label before bidding.
If an item has been wholly misrepresented, i will refund the sale after receiving and examining item.
I photograph and date stamp each item as it is shipped, and will do so as it arrives to ensure that item matches condition it was sent in.
Buyer is responsible for return postage.
All payment is due within three days of the end of auction.
If, you have a problem and need to have more time to pay, please let me know as soon as auction ends to make arrangements.
I only accept paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment