Thursday, September 8, 2011

tom

tom pauling::We are the edge of the suburbs.
Great schools, miles and miles of biking trails and acres of open forest preserve properties.
Tom pauling helped us with the sale of our home in bloomingdale, illinois in the fall of 2007.
Charles area, he was again very helpful in the bidding process on the home that we eventually purchased.
Tom has demonstrated all of the qualities that we looked for in a realtor.
We feel that he worked hard and competently for us during both transactions.
Sincerely, i would certainly recommend tom pauling to my friends and relations.
I was a firsttime homebuyer, and tom helped me feel less intimidated by the process of finding a house, making an offer, and getting a loan.
He quickly found me many houses to look at in my price range and geographic area, and he clearly explained to me the features of the various houses in a way that made me able to compare them.
I closed on my house 2 months after our first appointment.
In addition to his expertise, tom was a pleasure to work with.
It was easy to make appointments with him, and he always answered the phone and was happy to answer questions.
He was very professional in all our dealings: he always gave me thorough information and added good advice when i asked, but he did not attempt to influence my choice in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment