Thursday, September 8, 2011

i shop at di::That just made my day i shop at di

i shop at di::That just made my day!
I love your finds!
I have found some fun deals too!
I just barely started going a few weeks ago!
Way to go girl!
Ps i love your hair!
I love your short hair!
Ya i am all about finding great stuff like that.
I found a peg perego high chair at a garage sale last week for twenty bucks!
It is almost new!
That is the most cute photo i have ever seen of the two of you!
Could both of you be cuter?
Hi shawna, i love to see what you got at the di in the pictures.
I am glad that you blogged these pictures of what you got at the di.
These clothes are cute and will look good on taryn!
She is always cute in her clothes all the times.
Shawna, i am so proud of you as you know what is best for your little cute kid!
I love you guys!
Your blog is darling.
I loved this post.
We stopped at a d.
I still wear them.
I just posted under my other blog name.
Cute hair shawnait always looks so perfect!
I love your blog!
Shawna, i found your blog from ali mays blog, and i think it is so cute!
You and your daughter are gorgeous little twins.
I love the d.

No comments:

Post a Comment